Many of our customers’ manufacturing processes benefit from having specific stainless steel parts or components manufactured turnkey and shipped ready to use.
- Reduce steps in the manufacturing process
- Eliminate your need to send the product to multiple fabricators
- Cut down on multiple POs
- Save money and weeks in lead-time
- Reduce freight/handling costs
Contact one of our engineering team members to discover how we can partner with you to develop parts ready for assembly in your manufacturing process.
Our third-party certified welders can easily weld our materials to your exact specifications. In some industries like rail and bus for example, welding can be complicated and demands incredible precision. Crompion International’s utilization of AWS and ARI certified third-party welders allows us to have material welded to your exact specifications.
The following are the types of welding services our third-party partners can offer:
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA or SMAW)
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG or GTAW)
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG or GMAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Plasma Arc Welding (PAW)
- Laser Welding (CO2)
Crompion International’s third-party partners can have stainless parts and components manufactured turnkey and shipped ready to use.